Dr.Poonsak Sumritmanoporn, M.D.
Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgeon
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya, Thailand
Samitivej Chinatown Hospital Bangkok
Education and Degrees
- Graduated with a Doctor of Medicine degree with second class honors form the Chiang Mai University in 1991.
- Completed 3 years of training in General Surgery, principally at the Vachira Hospital, Bangkok Medical College (1994-1997)
- Worked as general surgeon in Uttaradit hospital before graduating a fully qualified Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University (200-2002)
- Prior to working as a Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon in the Bangkok Hospital Phuket; worked as the plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Uttaradit hospital and in his private cosmetic surgery clinic in the Uttaradit province (2002-2011)
- Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Hospital Phuket – present
- Plastic Surgeon, Phuket Plastic Surgery Institute 2016 – present
- Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Hospital Pattaya 2018 – present
His special interests include
- Asian Cosmetic Surgery Particularly Augmentation Rhinoplasty with implant, Double eyelid surgery etc.
- Facial cosmetic surgery particularly Blepharoplasty, face and neck lift surgery and other facial rejuvenation procedure.
- Body contouring procedure such as breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, tummy tucks and liposuction.
- Reconstruction Surgery including congenital defects, major soft tissue injuries and defects, burn injuries, maxillofacial trauma and microsurgery
Dr.Poonsak is committed to establishing a solid doctor-patient relationship. Each step of the process, from the initial consultation, to the actual procedure(s), and follow-up care, is performed by him personally.
Dr.Poonsak is dedicated to the highest standard of excellence in plastic surgery. All of his patients are individually evaluated. He thinks that a well informed patient is necessary for the best results, so he always spend enough time to explain in detail about the surgical options, benefit and risk.
- 1991 Thai Medical Council
- 1997 Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand
- 2002 The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons of Thailand
- 2002 The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons of Thailand
- 2013 The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)